|

« Home | Nothing to say.... » 

Friday, November 05, 2004 

Another Day in Paradise...

Today has been a suck-ass day in general. I have no idea why but for whatever reason I have rather enjoyed saying ass today. No talent ass-clown is still my favorite! I love office space! Today has been completely unproductive day at work. Our email servers have been down for about 28 hours & counting, so I havent accomplished anything. Not that I'm complaining as it's Friday & it seems like the perfect day of the week to slack off... :-)

Leaving from here to drive from Tulsa to Dallas to visit a friend, actually to see quite a few old friends this weekend, so I'm looking foward to that. Being there but not the drive, as it's a slow 4 & 1/2 hours from Tulsa to Dallas.

Zero, you ripped on my comments & hopefully will fix them for me, as I am a no-talent ass clown in the techno department. Yeah, I got to use it again! Anyhoo... I'm beginning to ramble, so I will wish all a happy weekend...

Fun times & Boat drinks for all!

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Previous posts

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates