|

« Home | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Monday, November 08, 2004 

Reality Sets In....

I hate Mondays! Back at work and back to normal life. I went to Dallas this weekend to visit friends, one in particular & they know who they are! Feel compelled to add that I drove 9 freaking hours to spend sometime with that person to wish them well which didn't go so well. Such is life...

On a happier note, I had a fabulous time hanging with Bunny, Jana, Monketo & Mark! Love you guys & it gives me warm fuzzies to spend time w/you all! For whatever reason, I have gone into taking stock of my life and what's important mode. Sadly, I'm all warm and fuzzy. It's a love fest, so if you hear from me in the next few days that's why. Such a cliche but when something horrible happens around you, it forces you to do the self examination thing, which is great but sadly cliche.

That's all I got other than a few 3rd Eye Blind songs running through my head! Peace Out...

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates