|

« Home | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

Better Living Through Chemistry?

This week is so be wreaking havoc on my state of mind, as everyone around me seems to have major doses of drama-rama going on! Serious crap everywhere & it's really beginning to get to me. Help! One of my friends has suggested a visit to the doctor for medication. Not exactly sure how I feel about the idea of needing drugs to make my brain not hurt & to deal? Btw, not the kinda drugs that were a part of the scene back in the day. Nothing that I once considered fun, just so were clear!

Moving right along, I haven't accomplished anything at work this week, which is stressing me out as I seem to live her from Septemeber until the end of January and then it's time to breath. Our network has been up and down for the last week and is causing delays for everything. Not a happy time here either.

Aside from that, I'm trying to deal and be the happy person that I consider myself, most of the time. Quite a few people have posted about what they have been called at one time or another. Sadly, most of the time, I am described at sweet or the really happy girl that irritates everyone because she is always in a good mood. I think karma is a be-ach this week or month and paying me back, at least for the present time.

On a happier note, it's almost the weekend & I can't wait. I'm such a boring girl these days as it makes me way to happy to do dinner and a movie. So boring but it makes me happy, so that's what matters. Any of the Tulsa peops reading this should call me so we can meet for dinner/drinks at the Bowery. I know, it's not the old Bowery that was the frat hangout. It's been redone & is new and improved. Love, love, love it!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates