|

« Home | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Friday, November 19, 2004 

I Hate Being Sick!

Ok, I know my voice has been silent for over a week now but I feel like crap. I think I'm getting the flu or something equally as nasty which is par for the course this time of year. Since college, I almost always get sick over thanksgiving, Christmas or sometimes both!

A few days ago, I spent an evening hanging with the little people in my life, 3 neices & one nephew, who all happened to have the flu. I think the munchkins have passed yucky germs. I'm currently at work and just want to go home & go to sleep! Everyone else, have a great weekend & a drink for me.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates