|

« Home | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Monday, November 22, 2004 

I'm such a pain in the ass!

Day 4 of being sick and counting. I gotta give mad props to my most amazing boyfriend, Scott, for putting up with my cranky ass for the last 4 days! Being sick has made me realize what a pain in the ass I am. It hasn't been a pretty sight as I've been sleeping on the sofa & asking for everything under the sun. I know most of you are asking, this is different from you any other day?!? I admit that for the most part, it's all about me, however it's that to the extreme right now!!!

If I could just stop coughing I would feel so much better!!! Any over the counter meds that anyone loves & swears by? I've tried, Aleve cold & Sinus, Tylenol Cold and Sever Congestion and Robitussin Cold, Cough and Flu. I think Scott is hiding the meds, so I don't OD on otc meds. Anyone wanting to give a sista a shout out would be most welcomed! I'm outta work and going home to go to bed, now! See ya later!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates