|

« Home | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | When I grow up, I want to be like.... » | Happy Veterans Day! » | pat robertson is a crazy man! » | Happy Halloween! » | It's been a while » | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » | Weird Dreams... » | Rational or Not? » | There's always a silver lining... » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Taking the easy way out...

1. What color are your kitchen plates? White

2. What book are you reading now? The Devil Wears Prada

3. What is on your mouse pad? Dell Symbol @ work & Flavia poem @ home

4. What is your favorite board game? Monopoly... Only if I get to be the banker

5. Least favorite smells? Matches...the smell makes me gag.

6. What is the first thing you think of when you get up in the morning? That I hope one day, Sabine will stop sleeping on my feet. (My Cat)

7. Favorite Color? Purple & Red are tied

8. Least favorite color? Yellow

9. How many rings until you answer the phone? It depends who it is... Usually 3.

10. Future child's name? Boy - Ethan, Ian or Cameron Girl - Sydney or Emma

11. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

12. Do you like to drive fast? I drive like I still live in Dallas.

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No.

14. Do you like thunderstorms? Love them.

15. What was your first car? Ford Tempo

16. What is your astrological sign? Sagittarius

17. Do you eat broccoli stems? Yes, love it with cheese

18. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? I wish I were way more creative & artsy & could make a living doing something like that or traveling & writing about it.

19. If you could choose your hair color, what would it be? Dark brown w/red & Gold highlights, looks best on me.

20. Is your glass half-full or half-empty? I'm the eternal optimist, half-full!

21. What is your favorite movie? Name any John Hughes movie.

22. Do you type with fingers on the right key? Yep, too many papers in college.

23. What's under your bed? Dust bunnies are hiding there & sometimes the boogie man, if I watch something scary.

25. Favorite sports to watch? Baseball & Hockey. Go Star & Texas Rangers!

26. Your single biggest intense pain? Saying Goodbye to a former life... Divorce

27. Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup

28. Hamburger or hot dog? Cheeseburger or Polish Dogs w/kraut @ a baseball game

29. Favorite Season? Fall

30. Best place ever been? Italy, so far.

31. Are you in love? Truly, madly, deeply.

32. What screen saver is on your computer? Screen shots that change every 10 minutes.

33. Favorite fast food? Taco Bueno

34. What is your birth name? Carolyn McCollough

35. What is your height? 5ft, 8,in

36. If you could go anywhere, where would it be? I really would love to go backpacking across Europe.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates