|

« Home | Rational or Not? » | There's always a silver lining... » | Alcoholic Father Disappointed In Pothead Son » | In a funk... » | Everybody Has to Cross the River » | To High Treason!!! » | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » | Finally the weekend... » | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Weird Dreams...

I had really strange dreams last night... Dreamt that Bunny, Scotti & I had gone to New Orleans for a festival but it wasn't for Mardi Gras. It was Voodoo Fest or something, I'm not really sure. For whatever reason we walking around Jackson Square, which is where all of the tarrot readers were hanging & Bunny pointed out one that looked exactly like David Bowie. We were totally fascinated & decided to have him read our cards & our palms. I'm kinda weirded out because in my dream this guy read my palm & told me that I was entirely too judgemental. He also told me things about other people in my life that I haven't really thought about in while & told me things about my life that haven't happened yet but I've thought about.
What does this mean?!?

What is most vivid is that I had a dream about someone telling me that I need to remember who I am & what I am because I've done so much in my life to become this person & not be anything other than that. He reminded me that I was from an upper middle class family & kind of a snob but that's not who I am either. Said that I was almost where I need to be, if I could only let go & stop being so judgemental & critical of people because I'm a little demanding. I'm so confused & wondering what the hell this means?

Going to have to check out symbolism & dreams & find out what this means. It's kinda funny because I'm not a huge believer of astrology or psychics, however, my oldest sister & I have had our birth carts done by an Eastern Indian man, which was totally freaky & totally described us & our life. I've also had cards read @ a bachelorette party & my aura read by someone that was a little cray. I have a aunt that reads tea leaves too, which she has only done for me once. Ok, maybe it's interesting to me, a little. Something that you can't explain has always fascinated me.

I have to add that in my dream, David Bowie was a hottie!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates