|

« Home | In a funk... » | Everybody Has to Cross the River » | To High Treason!!! » | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » | Finally the weekend... » | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » | Ticketmaster is finally my friend... » | And then there was silence... » 

Friday, July 29, 2005 

Alcoholic Father Disappointed In Pothead Son

This is too funny. I love the Onion!!! Check it out...


http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4130&n=3

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates