|

« Home | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » 

Thursday, April 21, 2005 

And then there was silence...

Right now I'm in the middle of packing & moving so I'm going to take my leave for a while. I'm moving tomorrow & of course I put it everything off until the very last second so I have no time to do anything now but pack & move. See you guys at the
circus!

Peace & Love Inc.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates