|

« Home | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » 

Thursday, April 07, 2005 

Are we there yet?

I feel like a little kid jumping up & down in the backseat screaming. I'm so ready for a vacation. I seriously need to take one for my own mental health & the general well being of those around me. Right now I'm loving the commericials about how Americans give up their vacations & sanity to continue working. It's so freaking true! Too much time spent at work makes Care a very dull girlie! I seriously understand why people medicate themselves is this is all they do all the time. I still feel like the little kid who lives for the weekends & breaks!

The boy & I have started packing & are looking for a new abode to call home. We're moving out of his hood into a different one & yes together. Not sure if we're going to move into a house or an apartment. Some of you or at least one of you thinks that I just need to suck it up & buy a house to keep me planted here. I don't know if I'm ready to be that much of a grown up or not. :-) If I do, I want a place with great architecture, hardwoords & some history. Don't know... well see what happens!

Scott keeps reminding me that if we move into a house I can get whatever puppy I want & not have to worry about it... Funny, the boy knows me so well.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates