|

« Home | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

Rise & Shine

I'm quite aware of the fact that I suck right now. Really nothing has happened that has made me feel compelled to open my big mouth for the last week. However, I gotta say watching the oscars in high def. was great for all the bling-bling. & yes I know it's so last year but like I give a shit!

My crazy-ass sister moved back after a long month & half with my nieces & nephews so that's making me way happy & taking up a ton of extra-cirricular time right now. (Note- crazy sista & not the normal one)

One of my friends & her husband have started the separation & divorce talks which makes me so sad. Never thought I would be the anit-divorce person but I'm trying to get them to meet at Camp David & work out a peace agreement. I love them both & they have a 4 year old so I really, really want them to work!

It's so sad how two people living in the same house , sleeping in the same bed can grow apart from each & become strangers in a matter of time. Propably nost the wisest thing to do to try & convince them to work it out or to do everything they possibly can do before they call game over but that's where I am. How do I get myself in the middle of these things?

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates