|

« Home | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

Loving this band!!!!

Ok, I must share... Scott bought a cd that I'm loving right now. If you love, love, love the Cure, which I do, check out VHS or Beta. They are amazing & I'm loving it because the voice is vaguely Robert Smithish & it's waaaayyyyy, waaaayyyyy cool! Happy, happy, happy!

Gotta keep with the numbers theme today & everything bad happens in 3's so you must suffer!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates