|

« Home | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » 

Thursday, December 30, 2004 

Sick Again...

I must apologize for not posting this past week. I have been chastized for the silence & offer sincere apologies. Between 12-14 hour days at work this week being sick, I've had no time or energy to contemplate my universe. However, I'm beginning to feel better & will be back in full form over the next few days! Until then, Happy New Year!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates