|

« Home | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » 

Monday, December 13, 2004 

Taking the easy way out...

Today has been crazy so I don't have a whole lot of time, so I'm taking the low road today. Posting questions from email chain...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15, to be at work by 8:30ish

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds if it's between the two but I'm really not that into jewelry except silver stuff

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? National Treasure (sorry for coughing through the whole thing -Robn & Scott)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order followed by Alias, Charmed, Angel & Buffy

5. What did you have for breakfast? A coke & a smile

6. What is your nickname? Care and/or Care-Bear

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian I could so live in Italy & be happy

8. What foods do you dislike? Notta big fan of red meat

9. What is your favorite smell? After the rain or in the winter when someone is burning pinion

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? At the moment, it's the new U2 cd. I love it!

11. What kind of car do you drive? Volkswagen Jetta, which I love! Would love to have an older bug or Gia later.

12. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese

13. What characteristics do you despise? Totally have to agree with Kim here, Backstabbing, condescending, and manipulative. Hate people who have to pose to be something other than who they are.

14. Favorite item of clothing? Oversized Fossil sweatshirt that's so worn out but I love. (Scotti, I still would love to get back, eventually)

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to hang out in New Zealand, Africa & Japan. Would love to go back to Scotland too. It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I've Gone lots of other places, so these would be cool.

16. What color is your bathroom? Burgundy tiles w/pumpkiny walls that I've intended to faux. Was planning on doing a Mexican theme but will be moving soon, so not doing anything else.

17. What are you reading right now? Currently reading, "The Devil Wears Prada". I know, it's not insightful or anything but if you have a boss from hell, it's enjoyable. Also some Dr. Phil stuff which I won't mention here. :-) I can admit that I have issues! :-)

18. Where would you retire to? Wherever my friends/family are. Hopefully somewhere near the ocean.

19. Favorite time of day? Night. I'm way more of a nightime person

20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 23rd birthday, as my friends had a huge surprise party for me.

21. Where were you born? Tulsa, Ok.

22. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball or Hockey.

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Albert

24. Person you expect to send back first? Scotti

25. What brand of laundry detergent do you use? Cheer or Tide

26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, especially frozen coke from 7-11 during the summer

27. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl

28. What is your shoe size? 8.5, I know, huge feet for a girl

29. Do you have any pets? Yes, cat named, Sabine. Also have joint custody of two dogs that I never see anymore, Mira & Luna. About to get a puppy for myself for Christmas. I'm such a dog person.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates