|

« Home | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » 

Friday, December 10, 2004 

John Mayer and such

Through the miracle of tivo, I caught the John Mayer show lastnight & loved it. I'm a huge John Mayer fan because I love, love, love his voice. I dragged the b-friend to one of his shows earlier this year. I think he was really surprised & is now a convert.

You know you're getting older when you watch more Vh1 than Mtv! Too bad that it was just a one time thing from VH1 but it made me very happy. After that, I shamelessly admit that I caught the Sunday night episode of Viva La Bam, also through the miracle of tivo. I love Bam, so I watch it, even though it's totally stupid, most of the time.

Bam is a such a cutie. I think he also reminds me of the kinda guys that I crushed on when I was younger. Always had a thing for the skater boys. One in particular, who happens to be the b-friend. :-) When I was in high school, my line, had I had one would have been, You look like trouble, wanna go out?!? I have 3 nieces & one of them seems to be so much like me, it's scary. She's only 11 and all about boys, which is freaky to me because I was like 15 before I ever noticed them. Strange to me...

Happy, happy, happy that it's Friday. Going out tomorrow night to celebrate Robn or Dead Bunny & my birthdays. Not sure where we're going but I'm sure we'll end up at the Bowery at some point to give props to our friends. If you haven't gone, it's great food & great drinks with an really cool vibe. Steve Lidell, who is a local musician, plays there on the weekends & he's amazing, so go check it out. Also, the circle cinema recently reopened their doors, @ Admiral & Lewis. Their latest movie is an rockumentary about the music industry, mainly about Dig & the Dandy Warhols, so Iwant to go check it out sometime soon.

Have a great weekend!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates