|

« Home | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » 

Monday, December 06, 2004 

You say it's your birthday...

Hola! I so suck at keeping this up to date, as I suck at keeping in touch with people. If I've said that I would call you & haven't yet, please don't take it personally! However, if your in town this weekend & you happen to be one of my friends then plan on going out Saturday night to observe December B-Days! Actually, Robn & I are the only people I know with December birthdays & everyone gets so busy with Christmas that we need to go out & celebrate our b-days!

R-like how I make plans for you?!? Sorry, but your the Christmas Eve baby & that's just too long to wait. Let me know if your in & spread the word that it's time for yearly get together of the old school peops.

I'm turning 31 & very excited about it! Also beginning to think about what positive changes need to occur in my 30's to maintain the happy way of life that I've come to know & love.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates