|

« Home | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 

Shameless Promotion of Myself

My birthday is one week from today, people! Hint, Hint, Hint! You would think that I'm an only child but not the case. I'm the youngest of 5 total, actually the youngest of 3 & then again the youngest of 3 on another side, so there are 5 of us in total. Having your birthday in December always sucked ass because it's entirely too close to Christmas for anyone to care.

Nothing much to mention today. I'm so not inspired about anything today & just really happy that this week seems to be moving at a rapid pace. All I really want to do right now is vege out & go to a movie. I want to see Alexander, even if the reviews have been less than stellar. Anyone gone & like it? I gotta admit the idea of Colin Farrell & Jared Letto making out is hot! Will see it for that reason alone!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates