|

« Home | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » | Reality Sets In.... » | Another Day in Paradise... » | Nothing to say.... » 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This years has flown by for me that I can't believe that it's almost 2005. We've made it through the thanksgiving holidays which was nice, however my family is so spread out that I didn't see most of them. I have a brother in New York, sister in LA & a brother & sister here with parents in Northern California.

The last time my entire family was together was for Christmas in 1991. There have been other times since then that most of us have gotten together but not everyone. I have to admit that I'm rather envious of people whose family members live relatively close together. However, I also have friends that might as well be family. You guys know who you are I love you dearly!

Moving right along... I really want the new U2 Ipod. Thinking about buying for myself as either a birthday or Christmas present. Anyone heard if it's really as cool as I want it to be or not? Bought the new CD & I love, love, love! There are some bands that love & will always love. No matter how old & fat Robert Smith gets, the Cure will always be my fave as will U2.

What else going on? Working on getting a new job, so that I get myself outta my current work funk. I'm supposed to find out sometime today when my second interview is for a job that I think I really, really, really want, so wish me luck.

Also, I'm thinking that I need a dog but I'm not sure what I want. More than likely, will head to the shelters as I'm convinced that mutts and rescue dogs make the best pets in the world. I really want a puppy so it will grow up with my cat, Sabine & be ok with her. She's a freak when it comes to anything larger than her, so she needs something her size or smaller at first.

I'm feeling great but can't seem to get rid of the cough that I've had for two weeks now. Other than that I'm done for today. I know I'm not posting religiously enough for most of you guys & I promise to work on that!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates