|

« Home | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » | I Hate Being Sick! » | Better Living Through Chemistry? » | Testing » 

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 

Happy Birthday To Me!

More shameless promotion of myself! It's my birthday & I'm singing happy birthday to myself while typing. I have a great self image or it could have something to do with the fact that I'm the youngest of five children & may be a little spoiled. Could be both? I really think there is something to birth order theories.

Anyway, I digress. I'm 31 today & very happy about it! Not exactly loving the idea that I'm now 30'something or in my 30's but nonetheless, I'm happy and thankful! So, happy birthday to me & anyone else that shares my day!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates