|

« Home | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » 

Friday, December 17, 2004 

How do you get anywhere?

I get my car back today, yeah! Just head from the service gu-ru's @ the Volkswagen dealership to let me know that my car is ready for pick up! I'm elated but embarassed at the same time at my dependy on my automobile! If I lived in a city that had viable forms of mass transportation, I would totally use it, as I love people watching. Notta better place for it, than on a subway!

My radio stopped working a few weeks ago, so I finally took my car in yesterday. They called me around 4:00 to tell me that the co-ax cable was non-existent & my reply was, "I didn't do anything to it." They service advisor said, "huh, I'm going to go back & talk to the tech & call you back". About an hour later they called & said it was a good news/bad news situation. The good news was they found the co-ax the bad news was that either the co-ax, antenna, radio unit or cd player were all bad or a combination of any of them. I asked what they were going to do & his reply was keep your car over night & think about it. I kid you not....

Just gotta call that they didn't really know what was wrong with the electrical stuff, so they just replaced all three things, co-ax, antenaa & the entire stereo. I'm happy somewhat but worried too because my car is only 2 years old & funky electrical things have gone wrong. Granted it's all been free to fix because it's under warranty but still... My cost would have been around $2,000, if I had to pay, however it's free, so I'm happy!

Aside from that, Bunny is driving up for the weekend, so that should be fun. Will be giving her the tour of Tulsa over the weekend. Other than that, I really should get back to work!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates