|

« Home | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » | Ranting about everything and nothing » | I'm such a pain in the ass! » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style

More Than You Ever Really Wanted To Know (Copied from Amy)

Three names you go by:
Care
Care Bear
CMoore (It evolved because I hate signing my full name at work, so everyone picked it up)

Three things you like about yourself:
Silly
Intellect
Kindness

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
Overly Sensitive
Lazy at times
Too Judgemental of people sometimes

Three parts of your heritage:
Irish
Scottish
Native American (Cherokee like every other white girl with blue eyes)

Three things that scare you:
Heights (If I'm enclosed, I'm fine)
Darkness
Things I can't control, like losing loved ones


Three of your everyday essentials:
Caffeine
keeping in touch with friends & family
Vegging with no phone calls (get enough at work everyday!)


Three things you are wearing right now:
Silver Charm Braclet
Black Sweater
Black Mary Janes

Three of your favorite bands/artists: I'm old school
The Cure (Like there was any question)
U2
REM

Three of your favorite songs at present or all time:
Laid - by James (all time fave that is tied with) It's the end of the world - REM
Just like Heaven - by the Cure
With or w/out you - U2

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
losing weight not so much as getting healthy
Going on an actual vacation again
Becoming a grown-up by becoming a homeowner

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Compromise (most important)
laughter
Respect

Two truths and a lie:
Trust me
I love you
I don't have any gum

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you*:
Eyes
Smile
Style but not in fashion either

Three things you just can't do:
Follow a diet
Call people back when I say I will
Keep my laundry from piling up

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Movies
Reading
Music

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go shopping (for myself)
Go home & take a nap under very warm blankets
Spend a sick day with friends

Three careers you're considering:
Professional Student (kidding)
Teaching but only at the college level
Opening a Three Dog Bakery (love dogs & love baking)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Paris
New Zealand
Italy (again)

Three kids names:
Boys: Girls:
Griffin Grace
Gabe Emma
Xander Sidney

Three things you want to do before you die:
Live with no regrets
Be happy and know that I am blessed each & everyday
So mmany more than just 3 to name!

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Scotti
Scott
D-Mac

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates