|

« Home | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » | Shameless Promotion of Myself » | It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... » | Last day of work before a holiday!!!! » 

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 

On a road to no where...

The weekend is over & I'm finally starting to get back into work mode, even though I really don't want to be here right now. I was out 'till around midnight looking for a freaking Easy Bake oven for Scott's daughter. Oh my freaking god, every store I went to happend to be out of them. One of the target guys gave me a hard time about who waits until the week of christmas to buy their kids presents & I found myself defending my honour because I've waited to shop for Christmas presents!

It's so crazy at all the malls in town right now but I'm really not bitching. REAlly, I'm not.
However, if anyone knows where to find an Easy Bake oven in Tulsa, please let me know. I still need to purchase that & a light brite. Ever notice that toys are way cooler than they used to be?

Bunny was in town for the weekend, which was fun. She received the grand tour of Tulsa, which leads me to believe that I may have a career as a professional tour guide, later in life. Actually, Josh, if you ever read this call me, we should so do a haunted tour of Tulsa. Not that many people would go or that we could make any money but hey, it would be fun.

Got sucked into watching Donnie Darko, which as I think about it, I'm starting to like more and more. I totally ripped on Bunny & Dead bunny for loving it, yet it's really growing on me. Need to watch it again....

Going to go play around with orbitz & other travel websites, as I was just informed that I need to have my vacation requests for 2005 turned in by the 14th of next month. Hate doing this because I'm so not Martha Stewart & have no idea when I want to take off or where I want to go. As god as I witness, we're going to Europe sometime next year because I so want to go on a real vacation again. Sorry but that was my Scarlett moment.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates