|

« Home | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Today...

I just got out of a meeting that I expected to be a disaster, however, it went really well, so I'm happy about that. A little sad as I took Scott to the airport this morning, as he's gotta go to training for two weeks. Actually, that may be good too, as we may need to miss each other a little. The absence makes the great grow fonder b.s. comes to mind but it's totally true also.

Also, found out that my three beautiful nieces & gorgeous nephew are moving to Portland, Oregon this weekend. One of my sister's, who happens to be the freaky one is getting remarried & moving, this weekend. I'm sad as I love the nieces & will miss them more than I can say.... I'm hoping that the sista gets her crap together & finds happiness.

BTW, I chopped my hair over the weekend. Actually, I didn't do it but had someone else do it, obviously. It's only been this short maybe one or two other times in my life. I'm loving it & may feel the need to take a pic & post it. I have to do a few photo albums for the nieces this week & take pics, so I may post some of those. We shall see....


About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates