|

« Home | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » | I'm blessed » | You say it's your birthday... » 

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 

Still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Currently, I'm sitting in my office with U2 in the background, which makes for a very happy Care Bear. Today is a wonderful day & I'm very happy & feel very blessed. I know, I've said this before & I repeat myself quite often, however, it's true.

Today I'm thankful that:
Zero is doing better & the tumor is shrinking
Even though my job bites at times, some of the people are great
Susan is my sister! I love her so much & miss her!
Everyday is a new day & a chance to do everything over again & maybe get it right.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates