|

« Home | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

Another manic monday... when you wish it were a sunday

I've got a case of the Mondays! I soooo don't want to be here today but I must as it pays the bills. My weekend was rather uneventful & drama free which is how I like it. Sorry for all the trauma and drama in your life right now, Bunny Rabit. I dropped off the sister & nieces & nephew at the airport Saturday morning & said the goodbye's which was really sad but hopefully will be a good thing, for them. I'm hoping everything works out for all of them.

I felt like poo because of the crazy weather in Oklahoma right now, so it was way low key. Was able to stay in jammies most of the weekend which was fine with me. However, I'm totally convinced that we need a dog because it would make staying by myself much easier & I really miss having a dog. Scott is still in Kansas City, which sucks & our phone bill is going to be crazy. At first, it was a good idea because we needed to miss each other but now I miss him & can't wait to see him this Friday.


About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates