|

« Home | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » | John Mayer and such » | Happy Birthday To Me! » 

Thursday, January 13, 2005 

Don't be a hater!

My heart goes out to my bunny friend right now. She is being attacked over something that is totally ridiculous & absurd. I don't understand why people feel better attacking another person & just being a hater in general. Don't get be wrong, I can be a be-ach at times but I don't like when I'm like that. Usually feel emotional & physically drained after going there.

All I can say, is that if someone is into your boy or your girl take it for what it is. Harmless flattery that feeds their ego & nothing more. People be secure in your relationships & in yoursevles! Your significant other needs to be reminded that they've still got it, on occasion. If someone says something to them, be chill & remember they are with you because they want to be not because they have to be.

One of my favorite u2 songs is, "Hold On To Love", & there a verse that says something like, "I love you not because I want to but because I understand that God has given me your hand. I Love you not because I need to but because I need YOU" It's a beautiful song about love & being with someone because you were meant to be with them not just because you are.

People, chill out, relax & take everything with a grain of salt or my favorite, a glass of wine. Everything doesn't have to be this complicated or ridiculous! Have fun & don't waste your karma being a hater!


About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates