|

« Home | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

Is there a holiday in sight?

Monday, Monday, monday. I loathe them with a passion & long for Fridays. Nothing all that wonderful to speak of today. The weekend was great & now it's back to the daily grind. Actually, today has been slow so I've haven't done much in the way of work. For whatever reason I'm feeling the need to be more responsible, so I'm trying to figure out how much I owe & to what credit card companies & get those paid off. Again nothing fun but it would be good for me today.

I keep hearing that today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year, statistically. Kinda weird how everything goes back to numbers & formulas...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates