|

« Home | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » 

Friday, January 21, 2005 

Happy Days!

I'm sooooo happy today is finally here! Scott is coming home tonight & I can hardly contain myself as it's been a week and a half. I anxiously await his return. In other news, I have spent the last 3 nights at my house, which is a huge step for me. Yeah for me.

Nothing else really that I feel like sharing right now. I'm thrilled it's Friday & that my boy is coming home! This weekend we won't be answering the phone & will be putting up the do not disturb door hanger...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates