|

« Home | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » | Back in the day.... » | On a road to no where... » | How do you get anywhere? » | A quiz so Amy won't kill me, buffy style » | Taking the easy way out... » 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 

Out of time...

I've got nothing today, people.

I don't know if it's due to the cold weather & feeling like I'm stuck inside all the time or what, but I'm getting so restless. I'm not one of those people who anyone would ever describe as planted. I have to point out that I feel that planted and grounded are two very different kinds of being. My nature is more like a gypsy or so I think. I could be totally happy living out of a suitcase/backpack & traveling the world over. I would like to think that I'm less concerned with collecting stuff and would choose an experience over a worldly posession any day of the week.

I haven't done anything in such a long time or gone anywhere & I'm getting restless being the same place. I really want to do something fun this year & go somewhere. Would love to go to Europe this year. I need to get away & have fun! Scott won't be taking anytime off until around this time next year so I'm extending an invite to any of the peops who are interested. I'm thinking either July or September & a few cities in Europe. Bunny, Scotti or any other peops let me know if you're in.

Other than wanting to plan a grand adventure, I'm tapped out.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates