|

« Home | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » | Still haven't found what I'm looking for... » | Sick Again... » 

Thursday, January 27, 2005 

Let's have a party...

I so need something to get me out of this funk that I'm in. I don't know if it's the weather, work or a combo of everything but I feel like I'm so freaking stressed out right now & I don't know about what. Last night the boy had his friend over & I left because I just wanted to be alone. I hate when I get in that kinda mode but I'm there.

Ugh! I just want to scream right now. Feeling like a total freak because this isn't normal for me as I'm normally the happy girl & right now, I'm just pissy! Sorry but that's the way it is & I'm hoping I crawl out of this black hole soon...

Going to hibernate for a while & get over myself...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates