|

« Home | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 

All You Need Is Love...

When I walked into my office this morning, I noticed a sign taped on my door which I'm thinking is kinda cute & loving the IT geeks right now, as it made me smile.
The note reads as follows:

CMOORE
Agent of Karmic Balance

Thanks for all the gift suggestions for the boy for V-D Day. I gave him a watch that I'm hoping he loves. He gave me a gift certificate to my favorite salon/spa, so I'm way excited! V-D day was way fun for me & I normally loathe it. Not really sure why as I've always received great stuff but it's just kind of silly.

Anyway, I've really got nothing esle... Oh, I want to see Constantine this weekend but none of the peops here will go, so if anyone is going let me know! I'm such a geek, I know!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates