|

« Home | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » | Today... » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Getting over myself...

Slowly but surely, I'm getting outta my funk. Not really sure what caused it or why I'm getting over it but at some point you have to shower the self loathing & pity off. It' a rare thing for me to go through, however, I suppose that is just the way it works for me. Everyone now & then has to balance the internal power struggle between good & evil.

I've had really freaky dreams & one of them is still bothering me. In my dream, for whatever reason, I was a child & Baron Munchausen was my father... I know... Weird enough... Also, the woman who was my grandmother looked like something out of Lemony Snicket, which was way scary to me. During most of my dream I was hiding from her until she asked if I wanted gum & said yes. As I held out my hand, she took a pair of scissors & cut my hand off & then proceeded to do the same to my other hand.

Woke up screaming & flailing around. Actually I woke up when I hit the nightstand. Still have a bruise there but I guess I should be happy that I have hands... Still not sure what that means but it's just freaky to me.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates