|

« Home | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » | Another manic monday... when you wish it were a su... » | Don't be a hater! » 

Friday, February 11, 2005 

V-D Day presents for a boy?

I need help coming up with ideas of what to buy Scott for V-D Day. I prefer to call if VD Day, as I'm sure that it's gotta be the gift that keeps on giving that most people give on Valentines Day. :-) No, I'm not cynical, just realistic & have way too many friends that acquired std's after v-d day.

Moving right along, I need some suggestions of what to buy a boy for Valentines Day!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates