|

« Home | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » | Happy Days! » | Out of time... » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Crazy Days

I've had nothing to say because I haven't really had enough free time at work, as I've been working. Imagine that, they actually want me to do stuff while I'm here!?! Bastards! Kidding really... We're in the middle of closing our OKC office this week & opening our Dallas office next week, so it's been absolutely insane! Everyday, I have to have meetings about meetings & I'm so ready for this to be over!!! The good news is that I will have to be in Dallas a least a few times a month from this point on, so I will maybe get to see some of the Dallas peops on a regular basis!

What else? Loved that Mtv, as much as I bitch about it, spent an hour on the Cure for being a music Icon! Love that!!!!! If you haven't watched it, you should tivo it & catch it.

That's all I have time for right now, so stay tuned for more later....

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates