|

« Home | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Green Beer Tonight...

Happy St. Paddy's Day! This is the day that we are all a little Irish or a little wanna be Irish anyway. My family's ancestoral history is like almost everyone else I know, Irish & Scottish which means it's impossible for me to tan.

Anyway, I so don't want to be at work today because I'm so not feeling the motivation to do anything today, except watch the clock & surf the web. As I'm in Tulsa, we'll most likley stop by Kilkenny's or Irish Disney Land, as the guys who own Arnies refer to it, Empire & Arnies or course. You can't be in Tulsa on St. Paddy's day & not go to Arnies.

My most fave St. Paddy's day ever was spent with the Ex-Cornflake Boy, in New Orleans. We were so broke but had a great time just hanging out, having a few drinks & watching all the crazy people & parades in the Quarter. I love, love, love going to New Orleans to just hang out & relax. It's so much fun more me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day & a great evening. Guys, don't use the horrid line that goes something like this, "Do you have a little Irish in you? Do you want a little Irish in you?" That's sooooo lame & I heard some guy use it a few days ago! Come up with something way more creative & ladies, if anyone says this, walk away!

Happy Day!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates