|

« Home | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

What a girl wants...

Currently at work & wasting time online as today could possibly be the last day that we are open for buss. A week ago, we were in the process of opening a Dallas office & now we may be closing the doors. Not really sure exactly why & most likely never will if that happens... If it does, I will most likely be leaving Tulsa & going back to Dallas, as it would be sooooo much easier to find a job in my field there.

Would love to have a job with a company that was somewhat stable.

Would love to actually see my boyfriend other than when he's walking in the door from work & I'm going to bed, so I have time just to say goodnight. That sucks... I hate his job & his hours. I never see him & it's getting really freaking old.

Would love to feel better than I have the last few weeks so I actually feel like doing something with my friends when I'm off work. Scotti, I love you to death & really do miss hanging out with you!

Would love not to be so demanding but that's me & it's who I am.

Gorgeous spring days with perfect weather that last all year long.

To be more motivated.

Music that I love, love, love playing all the time.

To spend more time with family & friends...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates