|

« Home | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » | Loving this band!!!! » | Is there a holiday in sight? » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

Mind Numbing

If I hear that freaking, "Live Like You Were Dying", song again, I'm going to go postal. I'm just sooooo sick of it. I haven't even spent all that much time in my office today & I've heard it like 3 times. Come on now... There's so much music out there I'm so sick of radio stations because all they do is play the crap & commericials. I was strictly doing the cd thing until I was gently reminded that I work in an office & it needs to be friendly for people from all walks of life. I hate this & so need to get a new job! I know... I say that all the time!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates