|

« Home | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » | Let's have a party... » | Piss Off! » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!?

Ok, beginning to think that my entire familia is just insane! Last night, I'm hanging with the b-friends family, watching, Man on Fire, which seemed really slow at first but after an hour of viewing, I had to finish watching. Suddenly, the phone rang & it was one of my aunts tracking me down. I swear, some of my relatives could work for the FBI or CIA, 'cause they can find your ass anywhere.

My aunt M. proceeds to ask me to go pick up one of my older sisters' & her kidlets, as they are doing laundry at a place in the freaking hood at 10:30 on a school night. I ask what's up since Lorla, as I call her is staying with my uncle & he's helping her take care of her kids. Aunt him, who happens to be crazy uncles sis tells me that he's dealing with the police as his neighbor, across the street tried kill him. Kill him really means he tried to back his car over him & ended up damaging the uncle's car. This is craziness but this is what happens with certain members of my family that I don't hang out with. You'll understand why...

My uncle lives across the street from a man that he's known his entire life. They both took care of their aging mothers & ended up with their homes after they passed away. However, they now feel the need to stand in the middle of their prospective yard & yell crazy shit to each other. Last night the crazy neighbor took the uncs keys from him when he was leaving to go pick up the sister. My uncle has a washer & a dryer at his home but refuses to use it. Why? I do not know... After crazy guys takes keys, he then promptly returns to his car & attempts to back over my uncle as he was yelling various obscenities at crazy guy & anyone else who happened to be outside watching. The crazy neighbor backs into the driveway & crashes into my crazy uncle's car. Luckily, someone called the police. Crazy... These people are like 65 years old & just insane!!!


After picking up the sister, we take a scenic drive though the hood to the uncles house. Have I mentioned this is in the hood?!? When we arrive, he happens to be screaming at the police to arrest his neighbor for attempted murder along with a myriad of other charges. There were 6 police cars there when I arrived & I think most of them showed up to view the freak show. After I found out the uncle was indeed going to be fine, just giving the cops a great story to tell I went home & went to bed.

My question is this... Does everyone have crazy freaking family members or is it just me?!?

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates