|

« Home | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » 

Thursday, March 24, 2005 

Ticketmaster is of the Devil....

Ticketmaster is evil, evil, evil! I really think they are part of the Axis of Evil! Currently, I've missed out on tickets for U2 & NIN, which is so freaking annoying to me. Both shows that I feel are not to be misssed & really want to see. Also the presale password crap is really getting to me too.

Everyone will make fun of me but I so don't care... I love, love, love Oasis & want to see them live. Tickets for the Woodlands show are availabe to those with the presale password, which I don't have. Currently, tickemaster is the bain of my existence...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates