|

« Home | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » | Crazy Days » | All You Need Is Love... » | V-D Day presents for a boy? » | Getting over myself... » | Need to be inspired... » 

Saturday, March 19, 2005 

Is it spring yet?

I want a week off for spring break too! One of the things that I miss most about being a college student is all the time off. The work thing kinda sucks & grad school looks better & better all the time. However, even if I did go to grad school I wouldn't be able to quit by day job. Right now, I will be like 40something before my undergrad loans will be paid off so I don't want anymore of those. Every month when I have to pay citibank my student loan I sit & think about whether or not I feel like I need to pay it.

It's not that I'm cheap, I just sometimes can't justify paying for something that I did so long ago. Another thing is my car payment that gets me sometimes. Such as, anytime I've had to have work done on my car, I want to call VW & tell them I'm not paying my payment this month or I'm deducting whatever I paid from the total amount due. I've never done that but I really want to at times. :-)

Haven't really posted much as life has been kinda surreal for the past month. Not exactly sure why but it just seems like I've been watching things happen & not actually making them happen. Kinda apathetic, which isn't me so I feel like I'm getting back to normal or at least on the way. Not really sure what normal is for anyone but me.

Work has been the main cause of my stress & why I have been a freak or at least that's my story & I'm sticking to it. :-) One day to the next has been crazy. One day, we're opening a Dallas office, closing another office & then it was like, I don't know if we're going to stay open another week. Currently, we're having one our best months ever but that hasn't stopped me from sending out resumes. The thing that is going to suck is that where I currently work, I make what I would make if I were working in Dallas but I live in Tulsa so that's great. Not so sure if I can carry that over but that's what I'm hoping for.

Wish me luck & send all kinds of good karma & happy thoughts my way as I begin to look for a new job. For now, it's the weekend & I'm going to play...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates