|

« Home | And then there was silence... » | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » | What a girl wants... » | Mind Numbing » | Rise & Shine » 

Sunday, May 15, 2005 

Ticketmaster is finally my friend...

I know that I haven't posted anything in a while, which is due to life changing events that are occuring or about to occur. Impact will be on both my personal & professional life, so I'm laying low until my undecisive ass makes some serious decisions. I was 22 the last time I decided that I seriously needed to do something completely different & I find myself there again. Maybe it's an 9-10 year cycle, I don't know. (No, I'm not including the divorce as it's a given).

On the upside of things, I have amazing seats to the Green Day show in Dallas. For once, I actually had the freaking password during the presale & have great seats! I'm way excited about that.

Will keep you posted on other events as they occur. Everything has a time & place & I can't post about something that I need to do but haven't yet...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates