|

« Home | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » | Ticketmaster is finally my friend... » | And then there was silence... » | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » | Does everyone have crazy relatives or just me?!? » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

No time for love, Dr. Jones...

Haven't posted in forever in a day because I've just been in a really weird place. I go through these phases where I just want to change everything about my life. It's really weird because sometimes I'm completley happy & love everyone & eveyrthing & then other times, I'm flipped-flpped & am totally wanting a change. No, I'm not crazy & that doesn't necessarily mean that I need to find better living through chemisty. However, it does sound like a great idea at times. If I've blown you off or dissed you lately, it's totally not to intentionally be a be-ach. sometimes it just happens & that's the way it is.

I made an offer to buy my own little whole in the wall but haven't heard anything yet, which is driving me a little insane. Patient is not a word that describes me so I start looking at other alternative choices tonight. Just need to find a place to plant my ass, at least for a little while. Doesn't mean your a grown up when you start thinking about the tax advantages to buying as opposed to renting?!?

Right now, I'm totally going through the want a new car-itis. It's an illness that I'm trying to treat. My car is a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T. I think it's cute & that's about it. It's beginning to sound like crap. Recently, it's started to make creaking & squeaking sound sounds whenever you're driving around, especially if you're turning. Crap inside is beginning to rattle & it makes me sad because there are all these people who love thier VW's & I'm not one of them! My car has had to have the entire sound system replaced a portion of the electrical system. Not boding well for keeping the Jetta. I'm really wanting a Nissan Ultima these days but I have to wait... What is it like to not have a car payemnt? I don't know if I'll ever know...

I need caffeine & must go to the buck now for a tasty beverage... Time for a frappacino. Anyone in Tulsa need to check out a new coffe house in the plaza @ 81st & Lewis. They have amazing drinks & all of the artwork has been done in expresso. It's way cool...

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates