|

« Home | Finally the weekend... » | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » | Ticketmaster is finally my friend... » | And then there was silence... » | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash?

Being the nice hostess that my mom raised to be I've been looking at sleeper sofas & love seats for the last few days. Why? Mainly because I need a piece of furniture to go in the office & also because people may need a place to crash. Why do I think like this?

Since I've been an adult which I gauge occured sometime around 25, I've always had an extra room for people to crash or to use for their room, if they were lucky enough to be one of our Kato House Guests. Acutally, there were only 3 people who can truly be called a Kato & one of those happened to be a repeat performer. Love them all nearly & dearly even if I did pack their shit & put it outside at one point in time or throw a phone at thier head. :-) I'm such a bitch at times, I know but what can I say? I offer no apologies.

Moving right along, I'm thinking of buying a sleeper sofa or loveseat as it's for an office. Any suggestions on where to find something that's not too expensive or to cheesy looking either? Even though, Oklahoma & Texas aren't technically considered to be Southern States, those of us who grow up in this region like to think we have Southern Hospitality.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates