|

« Home | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » | Ticketmaster is finally my friend... » | And then there was silence... » | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » | Is it spring yet? » | Green Beer Tonight... » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

Finally the weekend...

I'm sooo happy this is Friday.... This weekend, the Abyss that I work for is having a company picnic on Saturday at an amusement park. I'm never volunteering to help plan anything again because people are driving me crazy trying to score more tickets for other family members & friends. Why is it, the only thing the guys care about is what kinda food is being catered? Nothing much going on right now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my world.

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates