|

« Home | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » | Finally the weekend... » | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » | Ticketmaster is finally my friend... » | And then there was silence... » | The One? » | Are we there yet? » | Ticketmaster is of the Devil.... » 

Sunday, July 03, 2005 

To High Treason!!!

I love holidays & I'm totally a 4th of July goober too! Most everyone I know really hates George Bush & isn't happy with the direction that our country is moving in, right now, myself included. However, we are so lucky & so blessed to be Americans citizens & have the freedom to express our views, thought & opinions. I haven't been to that many other countries but from what I've witnessed with my own eyes, our system works & I'm always happy to step off the plane & be back "home".

Whether or not you're a republican, democrat, indepenent, or one of the dumb-ass people who think the green party only wants to legalize pot, you're an American. This is a day that we remember those who have given us to right to stand on our soap box & speak out against our government & against our world leaders.

I'm very happy to celebrate the anniversary of our independence & liberty & justice for all. (even if I don't agree with you & think you're crazy) :-)

I hope that we all have a toast to high treason!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates