|

« Home | There's always a silver lining... » | Alcoholic Father Disappointed In Pothead Son » | In a funk... » | Everybody Has to Cross the River » | To High Treason!!! » | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » | Finally the weekend... » | No time for love, Dr. Jones... » | No, I'm not dead yet... » | Quiz Stolen From Ninsi... » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

Rational or Not?

Something really funny happened at work today. Well, it may only be funny to me becuase I've done this very same thing & more than once. I was walking past a co-workers office & was going to say hello when I noticed she had 3 credit cards on her desk, which she was cutting into tiny pieces. Her husband & her had just had an argument about money, so she was destorying her credit cards & had already shredded her check book. Sounds crazy I know but this so validates moments of insanity for me! I've done this before & my ex thought I was insane & just being a drama queen, which mabye I was a little of both but still!

I stood & watched & just happened to mention that after the first two times your pissed off enough to destory your debit cards, your bank will start charging you to replace them. We just kinda laughed & I went on. I'm amused because I've done this on numerous occasions in the past. Not really sure why but at the time it sounded like a good idea. It was always fun to go into the bank to have it replaced. Especially the Compass off of I-20 In Arlington because those people suck!

I've never claimed to be the most sane person but then again who is?!? I'm wondering if men do similiar things after they have fought with their wives about money or whatever? I think the display of commonly shared insanity is why talk shows & reality shows are popular. There are always people out there who are way more carzy than me. I'll talk a good crazy person over a normal one any day!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates