|

« Home | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » | Weird Dreams... » | Rational or Not? » | There's always a silver lining... » | Alcoholic Father Disappointed In Pothead Son » | In a funk... » | Everybody Has to Cross the River » | To High Treason!!! » | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » | Finally the weekend... » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

It's been a while

Random stream of thought...

I haven't posted in like a month because nothing has really happened. From now until the end of January I will spend more time @ work than I will at home. It's just the nature of the business, which blows but it pays the bills & for everything else that I want to do.

In the last month, I joined a gym with 4 other friends. The idea was that we would all go together or shame each other into going. In the last week, I've gone like 4 times so I'm starting to get into it. Guys, I love you & would love to work out with you but lately, it seems like the only time that works for me is 8:30 or 9:ish, in the evenings. I hate working out & I hate going but I love how I feel after it's over.

We've totally re-done the kitchen so soon enough, Home Depot will stop taking all my extra money which I'm looking forward to. The new Depeche Mode is coming out soon & I'm way excited. I picked up floor seats for their show in Dallas next month & am so counting down... Mainly because it will be two days off in the middle of the week & I need to get away & not stress about work.

Oklahoma finally is coming out of the dark ages & the lottery begins tomorrow so that will be interesting to see the backlash from the conservative people here or the people who would like to think they are. One thing I hated about growing up in Oklahoma was that people here tend to be more conservative & seem to stand united against change. It's amusing that we have more churches per capita than any other city & also seem to have a ton of bars for a city this size as well.

Moving right along...


"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without
the benefit of experience."

– Henry Miller

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates