|

« Home | It's been a while » | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » | Weird Dreams... » | Rational or Not? » | There's always a silver lining... » | Alcoholic Father Disappointed In Pothead Son » | In a funk... » | Everybody Has to Cross the River » | To High Treason!!! » | Do Friends Really Need A Place To Crash? » 

Monday, October 31, 2005 

Happy Halloween!

I'm at work & am so ready to get out of here & take the munchkin nieces trick or treating or as they say, TRT. They kept asking me if I would TRT with them & finally I was like what the hell? Children should not have cell phones!

Last weekend we went to a place that is basically a farmers cornfield & they have turned it into a haunted maze at night & that was actually really cool. The weekend before we went the Castle in Muskogee to take the munchkins on a hay ride & other stuff. It's almost exactly like Screams for people who live in the Metroplex. It was @ the Castle where I've learned to never trust the word of one who is in costume. My 10 year old is totally freaked out by clowns as they went with her sisters into a maze, which was supposed to only be a maze & no scary stuff or people inside. WRONG! Clowns with meat cleavers & machetti were chasing her around. It's just wrong to tell a kid that no one is inside when there are killer clowns from outer space!

A handful of us dressed up today & we have just kinda played around today which has made the day go much faster. I was going for an 80's theme but when I walked in the door someone said, oh look, it's Punky Brewster!

I've totally been getting my fill of scary movies & stuff for the holiday. Why do we like being scared? There's place in Tulsa that does Haunted Tours but they are booked for the rest of this year. If you live here or used to live here, check out the following: a

Hope everyone has a great Halloween & gives out lots of candies to the munchkins!

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates