|

« Home | still living on the dole... » | Burned Popcorn.... » | I'm Cheating... » | People have finally started calling for interviews... » | I'm so freaking bored! » | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » | Thanks Halo! » | It's A Girl! » | Stolen from bunny... » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

Ranting to Rant...

I realize it's been quite a while since I've had anything to blog about, which is sad. However, not much has changed as I'm still seeking gainful employment & have really just kinda been hangin' out watching entirely too much television. Apparently, television & books hold the anwer every unemployed person is looking for as you're usually too damn depressed to want to answer the phone or leave the cave. I've turned down so many positions that I would love to have a decent offer doing something I want to do!

If you live in Tulsa, this weekend is Mayfest which translates into, time to volunteer & give beer to people for the 4 hours Scotti & have been roped into. Actually, I love Mayfest as there is always great artwork that I would love to buy but never actually seem to have the money to. Anyway, if you're not one of the millions of people who will be standing in line to see the Davinci Code over the weekend, go to Mayfest & buy something. (Confession: I really want to see it but it will have to wait a few days)

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates