|

« Home | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » | Thanks Halo! » | It's A Girl! » | Stolen from bunny... » | Back to the world of the living... » | Worst Birthday Ever... » | In My 30's... » | Taking the easy way out... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » 

Sunday, February 19, 2006 

I'm so freaking bored!

I've spent a week & a day at home & I'm so over it. I'm not a person who does well with absolutley nothing to do. I'm not really sure what I do want to do, however, I'm beginning to think that at the age of 32 it's time to really think about it what I want before it's too late.

I need for my career to go in a different direction as I detest schlopping direct mail & printing. Actually I hate what I've been doing for the last three years & am trying to see it as a God send. By now, I've heard all the cliches about a door closing & a window opening & yada, yada, yada. Just haven't thought about everything yet as I've been so busy the last week sending resumes out & interviewing.

I may stay here or go somewhere else, I don't know. Logically I feel like I should see it as being released from prison but I'm not there yet. So much has happened in my life over the last 3 years that I never expected or anticipated & I just kinda went with it. For a while I felt like things were happening & I just kinda watched them even though that's so not who I am. I've never really been that fond of people that could be that apathetic. Here, just ranting which isn't something I do that much either. Quite a bit has happened & I'm sure it will get a little crazy before it's over & I will make some really stupid decisions & just deal but that part of the fun of this game called life.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates